Sign up to serve at The Gathering
Step 1: Pick which role you would like to serve in.
- Registration - Be the first face our attendees see by greeting them at the registration table and signing them up for activities. This role is ideal for administrative and organized individuals.
- Creative Activities - Supervise and lead our creative activities such as arts, arcade, cupcakes, coloring and more!
- Sports and Games - This role is perfect for those who want to lead and supervise athletically inclined activities such as sports, inflatables, archery tag and more!
- Operations - Serve behind the scenes on our security team, in the parking lot or help transition spaces.
- Legato - Have experience as a barista? (or want to learn?) Help out in Legato making drinks for our attendees.
- Media - Do you have a creative gift and strong social media skills? We would love to have you snapping pictures or film throughout the weekend.
- First Aid - Do you have your First Aid training? We're looking for people to be on call for any first aid needs. All supplies are provided.
- Food Services - Do you love serving behind the scenes and blessing people with a delicious meal? We have the perfect role for you assisting our caterer in prepping and serving.
- Hospitality - This role includes everything involving serving our guests, artists and volunteers.
- Construction & Set Up - Set up begins on Thursday and we need lots of help preparing our spaces and building our Mario Kart course.
- Key Volunteer - Do you like planning, coordinating and executing? Be involved in the details leading up to and during The Gathering.
Step 2: Select the date(s) and time(s) you would like to serve.
Step 3: Once you've selected your desired role and date(s), click 'Sign Up' at the bottom of the page. Follow the instructions to complete your registration. If you are interested in serving in more than one role, make a note in the comment section on the last sign up page.